This family business began in the 1940’s in Los Angeles, California with the name Coronette Jewelers. It was started by Elie Krantz, Who emmigrated to the United States from Poland at the time. The business was a family owned business that was eventually passed to his son, Ben Krantz, to continue operations. Eventually Ben handed over the business to his son and 3rd generation jeweler, Leonard "Lenny" Krantz, who decided to move the operation from downtown Los Angeles to the Easter Sierra circa in the 1980's. Lenny, continued the business for a few years in Bishop, before moving the business once more to Mammoth Lakes. Lenny remained in business until his retirement in 2008. At that time, Lenny decided to hand the business over to his bench jeweler, Armando Perez to continue his families business and traditions. Armando then decided to move the operations back to Bishop where he and his family lived at. Armando the re-opened the business under the new name Bishop Jewelers on March of 2008. Since then we have continued to serve the local community with on-site work and experts to assist in all jewelery needs. Since the begining of this journey, both families have placed importance on transparency, education, and community support. In this business, we would not be where we are today were if not for all those families that have supported us and continue to support the Krantz & the Perez families. We want to be your jewelers!